Best Car Audio Component Speaker Systems – QP RatingLast updated: 12.12.2018
Component speaker is a speaker system consisting of multiple separated speaker components, matched for optimal sound quality. Typically a component speaker set consists of a pair of tweeters, mid-bass drivers and crossover. When a sound travels outside the range capabilities, crossover will ensure that it will be automatically played by another speaker. This will ensure that each speaker reproduce sound accurately and will not be distorted. Best car audio component speaker systems are generally of better quality, although coaxial speakers can be quite good. They are typically less expensive and easier to install.
Alpine R-S65C 6.5 Inch Component 2-Way Speakers System
- CTA-2031 Specifications: 100W RMS, 300W Peak, 4 Ohm
- Using the highly successful Type-R speakers as a foundation, we applied various performance and hardware improvements to the design, essentially transforming them into the new R-Series speakers - The Next Evolution of Proven Performance.
- Ultra Smooth 1" Silk Dome Tweeter - Swivel Tweeter Mounting
- Multi-Layer Hybrid Fiber Cone - Large Square Wire Dual-Layer Voice Coil
This bundle contains a pair of Alpine R-S65C R-Series 6.5" Component 2-Way Speakers & a pair of Alpine R-S69 6x9" 2-Way Coaxial Speakers Alpine R-S65C 6.5 Inch Component 2-Way Speakers CTA-2031 Specifications: 100W RMS, 300W Peak, 4 Ohm Frequency Response: 65Hz-29kHz 100 Watts RMS 300 Watts Peak Ultra Smooth 1" Silk Dome Tweeter Swivel Tweeter Mounting H.A.M.R. Surround (Patent Pending) Multi-Layer Hybrid Fiber Cone Large Square Wire Dual-Layer Voice Coil High-performance Linear Drive Motor Alpine R-S69 R-Series 6x9-inch Coaxial 2-Way Speakers CTA-2031 Specifications: 100W RMS, 300W Peak, 4 Ohm Frequency Response 60Hz-29kHz Ultra Smooth 1" Silk Dome Tweeter Swivel Tweeter Mounting H.A.M.R. Surround (Patent Pending) Multi-Layer Hybrid Fiber Cone Large Square Wire Dual-Layer Voice Coil High-performance Linear Drive Motor Type-R speakers have been known for their dependability and sound performance at a mid-line price. Chances are, you've heard the Type-R speakers and appreciated the loud & fun listening experience. BUILDING ON AN ICONIC SPEAKER The Type-R speaker has been an iconic part of the car audio industry for many years but it was time for a modernization of the brand. Type-R speaker performance was certainly top notch but there is always room for improvement. Rather than redesigning the speakers from scratch, we kept the fundamental Type-R sound & style characteristics and updated them. MORE REALISTIC HIGHS The R-Series speakers use a new ring-type tweeter voice coil for increased efficiency and better tonal balance across the entire sound band, for improved overall sound quality. A MORE BALANCED TRANSITION The Wave Guide enhances in-car sound dispersion and helps eliminate phase distortion. Alpine's unique Dynamic eXpander ring stiffens the cone around the Wave Guide, eliminating a big source of distortion in typical designs caused by cone flexing.
JL Audio C2-650 450W Evolution Component Speakers System
- JL Audio Evolution C2 speaker systems deliver an impressive audio performance solution and value. The technology of the Evolution C2 Series has been drawn from JL Audio's experience in woofer and tweeter design. They have been engineered to deliver adequate efficiency while retaining a smooth mid-range response with low-frequency extension. Smoothness of response and the freedom from distortion are factors that make the C2 Series speakers truly one of a kind.
- Speaker set 1: JL Audio C2-650 450W 6.5" 2-Way Evolution C2 Series Component Car Speakers System
- 6.5" Evolution C2 Series 2-way Component Car Speakers Power Handling: Peak: 450 watts per set / 225 watts per channel RMS: 120 watts per set / 60 watts per channel
- Speaker set 2: JL Audio C2-650x 450W 6.5" 2-Way Evolution C2 Series Coaxial Car Speakers
- 6.5" Evolution C2 Series 2-way Coaxial Car Speakers Power Handling: Peak: 450 watts per pair / 225 watts each RMS: 120 watts per pair / 60 watts each
JL Audio C2-650 450W 6.5" 2-Way Evolution C2 Series Component Car Speakers System Power Handling:Peak: 450 watts per set / 225 watts per channel, RMS: 120 watts per set / 60 watts per channel Recommended Power Range: 15 - 100 watts per channel Injection Molded, Mica-filled Polypropylene ConeButyl Rubber Surround 1.00" Voice Coil on Kapton Former Flat, Symmetrical Roll Spider Ferrite Woofer Magnet 0.75" Silk Dome Tweeter Ferrofluid Cooling/Damping Neodymium Tweeter MagnetCrossover: 1st Order Low-Pass Filter, 2nd Order High-Pass Filter 3-Position Adjustable Tweeter Level Premium Mylar Capacitors Premium Air-Core Inductors Black steel mesh grille with satin silver accents IncludedWoofer Dimensions:Top-mount depth: 2.44"Cutout Dimensions: 5.56"Tweeter Dimensions: (Flush Mount)Top-mount depth: 0.76" Cutout Dimensions: 1.625"Crossover Dimensions:Width: 3.36"Height: 1.44"Depth: 4.72"Nominal Impedance: 4 ohmEfficiency: 91.0 dB @ 1 watt / 1 meterFrequency Response: 59 Hz - 22 KHz ± 3 dB JL Audio C2-650x 450W 6.5" 2-Way Evolution C2 Series Coaxial Car Speakers Power Handling: Peak: 450 watts per pair / 225 watts each, RMS: 120 watts per pair / 60 watts each Recommended Power Range: 15 - 100 watts per channel Injection Molded, Mica-filled Polypropylene ConeButyl Rubber Surround1.00" Voice Coil on Kapton FormerSymmetrical Roll Spider Ferrite Woofer Magnet0.75" Silk Dome Tweeter Ferrofluid Cooling/Damping Neodymium Tweeter MagnetNatural Roll-Off Low-Pass, 1st Order High-Pass Filter with Electrolytic Capacitor Black steel mesh grille with satin silver accents Included Top-mount depth: 2.44"Cutout Dimensions: 5.56" Nominal Impedance: 4 ohm Efficiency: 91.0 dB @ 1 watt / 1 meter Frequency Response: 59 Hz - 22 KHz ± 3 dB
Infinity Kappa 60CSX 2-Way Component Speaker System
- Infinity's glass fiber woofer cones are lighter and stiffer with more cone-area than the competition , delivering increased low-frequency output and higher efficiency.
- Edge-driven textile dome tweeters - These are not commonly used W-domes, but edge-driven textile dome speakers that will deliver broader and smoother high frequency response.
- High output 2.5 ohm ohm architecture with low impedance voice coils enables the speaker to extract every watt from the amplifier and deliver peak power with ease.
- Infinity speakers have to undergo a testing process that would destroy lesser speakers. Infinity freezes them, bakes them, shakes them, blasts them with ultraviolet light and drives them at full power for days at a time.
- Infinity is in the business of designing reference quality speakers, and Kappa car audio speakers are no exception.
KAPPA 60csx 6-1/2" 2-Way Component SpeakersInfinity's Kappa speakers set a new standard in car audio. Their Patented Plus One™ woofers deliver tight robust bass and high-output that is detailed and musical. Edge-driven textile dome tweeters with oversized voice coils deliver silky smooth highs with increased thermal power handling for high volume enthusiasts. An optional midrange speaker with band-pass crossover is available to upgrade the two-way component systems into three-way systems for increased performance where a three way system is desired or fits into factory locations. Every model is voiced using audiophile grade inductors and capacitors resulting in detail and accuracy unmatched by other brands in their class. And Kappa's 2 ohm design extracts every watt of power from the amplifier or head unit for exceptional performance. Kappa is how all car speakers should perform.Features:Seven Models to Suit All Applications and Environments6-1/2" (160mm) two-way car audio component system w/ gap switchable crossoverPatented Plus One™ Glass Fiber WoofersInfinity’s glass fiber woofer cones are lighter and stiffer with more cone-area than the competition delivering increased low-frequency output and higher efficiency. Hearing them is believing them.Edge-driven textile dome tweetersThese are not commonly used W-domes but edge-driven textile dome speakers that will deliver broader and smoother high frequency response. Infinity's larger voice coil also optimizes thermal power handling with low distortion and high reliability at high volume.UniPivot TweeterThe tweeter is angled and can also be rotated 270° after installation on most models. This gives you imaging options and the ability to elevate the soundstage if the speaker is mounted low in a door. There is also a push-button tweeter level control (+O dB flat and +3 dB) to custom tune high frequencies in coaxial models for on- and off-axis speaker placement.3-way UpgradabilityKappa 2-w
Polk Audio DB6501 2-Way Component System
- Adaptor Rings make it easy to fit the db6501 in 6-1/2 inch and 6-3/4 inch applications
- Two-way Butterworth outboard crossover with vented housing, electronic tweeter protection circuit
- Woofers feature polymer/mica composite cone with butyl rubber surround, Kapton voice coil former. 6.5-inch component system with pair each of woofers, tweeters, crossovers
- 25mm liquid-cooled silk/polymer composite dome tweeters with neodymium magnet for clear, detailed highs
- Special Shipping Information: This item cannot be returned to Amazon.com. For additional information concerning this policy, please visit our Product Specific Returns Policy Page
Polk's new 2007 db Series is better than ever with superior looks and even better sound--at prices that make high performance affordable to everyone. The db6501 is a 6.5-inch two-way component system that works well in OEM factory systems, as well as with high-powered aftermarket head units and component power amps.
Polk's new 2007 db Series is better than ever with superior looks and even better sound--at prices that make high performance affordable to everyone. The db6501 is a 6.5-inch two-way component system that works well in OEM factory systems, as well as with high-powered aftermarket head units and component power amps. High performance that's affordable to everyone. Click to enlarge. The butyl rubber surround won't fall apart under the stress of extreme temperatures, sunlight or time. A vented crossover housing gives you a choice of hidden wire channels for easier, more professional-looking installs. Marine Certified Polk db Series speakers are built tough to withstand the toughest environments so they are perfect for use in boats of all types. That's why Correct Craft offers Polk Audio speakers in their award-winning Nautiques ski and wakeboarding boats. Tweeters The 25mm liquid-cooled silk/polymer composite dome tweeter with neodymium magnet provide clear, detailed highs. Flush and surface mount swivel cups allow placement flexibility for soundstage optimization in your vehicle. Mid/Woofers The 6.5-inch woofers feature a dynamic balance polymer/mica composite mineral-filled cone, which is stiff yet lightweight, for big sound with little distortion. The butyl rubber surround won't fall apart under the stress of extreme temperatures, sunlight or time, for years of the great Polk sound. The woofer's low-mass, two-layer 25mm Kapton voice coil former ensures high power handling and great reliability. Although Katpon handles plenty of heat, a pole plate heat sink promotes better heat dissipation. A flat spider provides faster, longer excursion linear motion, and the flexible woven leads are sewn directly into Spider for greater reliability. Finally, the backbone--a rock solid, acoustically inert stamped steel basket finished in rustproof Gun Metal Gray. Installation The supplied adaptor rings enable the db6501 to fit both 6-1/2-inch and 6-3/4-inch applications, ensuring an easy fit in everything from domestics to imports including VWs and Audis, BMWs and other European imports. The tough-looking ABS Grilles are computer optimized and based on exclusive MOMO designs, and stainless steel mounting hardware is included. Crossover The 2nd-order Butterworth outboard crossover helps get you component system sound at a coaxial price. Electronic tweeter protection keeps your tweeters from accidental abuse for reliable, high-output sound, and the vented crossover housing gives you a choice of hidden wire channels for easier, more professional-looking installs. System Specs Overall Frequency Response: 35Hz-23kHz Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms Power Handling (continuous): 100 Watts Power Handling (peak): 300 Watts Efficiency: 92 dB One-Year Warranty This system is covered by Polk Audio's one year parts & labor warranty. What's in the Box Woofers (pair), Tweeters (pair), Crossovers (pair), Mounting Hardware, Speaker Cable, User's Manual
Rockford Fosgate P165-SI 240w Component Speaker System
- Rockford Fosgate P165-SI Punch 240 Watt 6.5" Car Component Speakers-Euro Fit. CEA-2031 Compliant. Injection molded mineral filled polypropylene cone. Linear high excursion matched motor magnetics and suspension design.
- 1" treated PEI dome tweeter. VAST vertical attach surround technique. Santoprene rubber surround. FlexFit 2 mounting. Integrated concealed 12dB/Octave crossover components.
- Stamp-cast aluminum frame. DDC (Discreet Dual Clamp) tweeter mounting system. Flush and surface (angled) tweeter mounting hardware included. Grilles and mounting hardware included.
- Pair Rockford Fosgate Punch P1650 220w 6.5" 2-Way Car Audio Speakers-Euro Fit. CEA-2031 Compliant. Injection molded mineral filled polypropylene cone. Linear high excursion matched motor magnetics and suspension design.
- 0.75" (20mm) treated PEI dome tweeter. VAST vertical attach surround technique. Santoprene rubber surround. FlexFit 2 mounting. Integrated concealed 12dB/Octave crossover components. Stamp-cast aluminum frame. Grilles and mounting hardware included.
Car audio fanatics will love the Punch series 6.5" component system. It features a Flex Fit2 basket to ensure compatibility with U.S., European, and import vehicles Features: Rockford Fosgate P165-SI Punch 240 Watt 6.5" Car Component Speakers-Euro Fit CEA-2031 Compliant Injection molded mineral filled polypropylene cone Linear high excursion matched motor magnetics and suspension design 1" treated PEI dome tweeter VAST vertical attach surround technique Santoprene rubber surround FlexFit 2 mounting Integrated concealed 12dB/Octave crossover components Stamp-cast aluminum frame DDC (Discreet Dual Clamp) tweeter mounting system Flush and surface (angled) tweeter mounting hardware included Grilles and mounting hardware included Pair Rockford Fosgate Punch P1650 220w 6.5" 2-Way Car Audio Speakers-Euro Fit CEA-2031 Compliant Injection molded mineral filled polypropylene cone Linear high excursion matched motor magnetics and suspension design 0.75" (20mm) treated PEI dome tweeter VAST vertical attach surround technique Santoprene rubber surround FlexFit 2 mounting Integrated concealed 12dB/Octave crossover components Stamp-cast aluminum frame Grilles and mounting hardware included
Rockford Fosgate Prime R16-S Audio Component Speakers
- Rockford Fosgate Prime R16-S 160 Watt 6" 2-Way Car Audio Component Speakers R16S
- CEA-2031 Compliant. 1/2" (13mm) mylar balanced dome tweeter
- Foam surround
- Mica-injected polypropylene cone
- Stamped steel basket
The Prime Series Component System is a new generation of factory replacement speaker delivering authentic Rockford Fosgate sound. The R16-S is a dedicated 2-way component system utilizing a Mica injected polypropylene cone for extended frequency response and accommodates direct OEM installation. The tweeter features a Mylar¨ balanced dome to reproduce crystal clear highs, an in-line crossover for simplifying installation, and accommodates flush, surface and angle mounting. Features: Rockford Fosgate Prime R16-S 160 Watt 6" 2-Way Car Audio Component Speakers R16S CEA-2031 Compliant 1/2" (13mm) mylar balanced dome tweeter Foam surround Mica-injected polypropylene cone Stamped steel basket
Kenwood KFC-1665S + KFC-6965S 3-Way Car Speaker System
- Kenwood 6.5" speakers provide max power of 300 with speaker and an RMS power of 30 with speaker
- Impedance: 4 ohms; sensitivity: 92 dB / W / M; frequency response: 35 Hz - 22k Hz
- Kenwood 6x9" speakers provide max power of 400w/ speaker and an RMS power of 45w/ speaker
- Impedance 4 ohms; sensitivity: 92 dB / w / m; frequency response: 30 Hz - 22k Hz
- 6.5" speakers have a cutout diameter of 4-7/8" and mounting depth of 1-11/16" and cutout diameter (6x9 inch speaker) : 6-1/16 , 8-3/4 inch and mounting depth: 3 inch
The Kenwood KFC-1665S 6.5" 2-way car coaxial speakers can handle 300 watts of max power per pair and 30 watts of RMS power per pair. They feature a 1" balance dome tweeter with a 6.5" PP cone. Also, the steel black basket reduces noise cancellation to help you achieve superior sound. The Kenwood KFC-6965S 6x9" 3-way car coaxial speakers can handle 400 watts of MAX power and 45 watts of RMS power. They feature a 2" PEI balanced dome tweeter with a 1" ceramic super tweeter. Also, the steel black basket reduces noise cancellation to help you achieve superior sound.
BOSS Audio PC65.2C 2 Way Component Speaker System
- Impedance: 4 Ohms, Frequency Response: 65 Hz - 20 kHz, Sensitivity: 94 dB
- Woofer Cone: Electroplate Injection, Voice Coil: 1.5 Inch Aluminum
- Surround: Rubber, Basket: Cast
- Included In The Package: Two 1 Inch Dome Tweeters, Two 6.5 Inch Speakers, Two Crossovers, Two Grills, Two Magnet Covers
- Speaker Dimensions: Depth 6.5" x Width 6.5" x Height 2.6", Weight Per Pair: 7 Lbs.
For maximum strength in speaker construction, nothing compares to a die-cast aluminum frame. The Electroplate Injection Cones (EIC) coupled with our rigid die-cast construction offer you the best sound quality, linear travel, and constructive durability in the industry today. The PHANTOM PC65.2C speaker system is designed to be the very best.
Phantom loudspeakers utilize high-quality poly injection cones with rubber surrounds for top performance. A custom tooled bridge houses midranges and tweeters for outstanding mid- and high-frequency response. The PC65.2C is a 6-1/2-inch component system with 500 watts peak power handling, featuring a pair of separate woofers, tweeters, and crossovers. PC65.2C Specifications Power Handling, Peak: 500 Watts Impedance: 4 Ohms Frequency Response: 65Hz - 22kHz SPL (1 Watt/1 Meter): 94dB Cone Material: Electroplate Injection Voice Coil: 1-1/2-Inch Aluminum Tweeters: 1-Inch Dome Mounting Depth: 2-3/8 Inches What's in the Box Woofers (pair), Tweeters (pair), Crossovers (pair)
CT Sounds Strato Component Full Range Speaker Set
- CT Sounds Strato 6.5 Inch Component Speaker Set; Total Power: 150W RMS | 300W MAX
- 6.5" Woofers; 19mm Silk Dome Tweeters; Transparent ABX Box Crossovers
- IMPP (Injection Molded Plastic Polypropylene) Cone with NBR (Nitrile Butadiene Rubber) Surround; Spring Terminals, Y30 Magnet
- Frequency response (@ SPL -10dB): 50Hz - 20kHz; 88dB SPL
- Cutout Dia:142mm/5.60"; Outer Dia:176mm/6.90"; Mounting Depth:65mm/2.55"
The great thing about the strato speakers is their ability to reproduce sound in an accurate and clear fashion. The IMPP cone and NBR surround create a sound signature that works well to make your ears happy. The included crossover network with a crossover point of 3.5kHz will ensure clear highs to the 19mm silk dome tweeters. Furthermore, the 14oz ferrite magnet will push these speakers to their limits and give you complete tonal accuracy.
Pioneer TS-Z65C Component Speaker System
- Pioneer TS-Z65C 6.5" component speaker system
- Two woofers
- Two external crossover networks
- Two tweeters
- 2-Way Design
Pioneer TS-Z65C 6.5" component speaker system component speaker system includes two woofers, two external crossover networks, and two tweeters 6-1/2" Twaron fiber woofer with butyl rubber surround 1-1/8" aluminum tweeter handles up to 100 watts RMS (300 watts peak power) frequency range: 32-96,000 Hz sensitivity: 85 dB top-mount depth: 2-5/8" General Speaker Size 6 1/2 Design 2-way Tweeter Design Dome Impedance (Ohms)4 Tweeter CompositionAluminum Woofer CompositionTwaron Woofer Surround--- Specifications Sensitivity (1W at 1 meter)85 Sensitivity at 2.83 voltsN/A Frequency Response32 - 96k Hz Minimum RMS Wattage--- Maximum RMS Wattage100 Peak Power Handling (Watts)300 Top-mount Depth (Inches)2 5/8 Bottom-mount Depth (Inches)N/A
Component speakers will invade your vehicle’s space with clear and crisp sound that will elevate your music experience. You’ll definitely enjoy the new life brought by these high-end speakers to your system at a budget-friendly price. Upgrade your car audio system’s stock speakers with a set of top-notch component speakers reviewed at IMCarExperts.com for increased clarity, bass and output. If you want to make an informed decision and get speakers that will perfectly suit your vehicle and lifestyle, and deliver excellent sound quality, keep on reading.
A properly installed component system will provide a richer listening experience for you and your passengers. Component systems design separates audio frequencies to different speaker types. A system consists of a separate woofer, tweeter, and crossover, where each of the drivers is meant to cover one specific range of frequencies. Being a separate component, the woofer can move freely to deliver more powerful sound performance. You can also custom-mount the tweeter in any spot you like to make it closer to your ears.
An aftermarket component speaker system from our inventory will reveal a whole new world of sound detail and give you the best possible performance from your car audio system. Separate crossovers in a component system are designed to enable smoother and more focused sound. Reduced interference and improved audio clarity are the pleasant outcomes of the component speaker system’s construction. The tweeter may be either attached to the woofer, or, if you like, you can set it up in a separate location for a more detailed and dynamic sound. When mounting the tweeters, keep in mind that the most recommended position is when they are aimed at the listener’s ears.
When it comes to getting a stereo system for your vehicle, you basically have a choice between coaxial speakers and component speakers. You can find both of these speaker types in our comprehensive online portal varying in terms of price, ease of installation, and sound quality. Here are some factors to consider when purchasing an aftermarket component speaker for your vehicle. The number of speakers in your component system may vary. A standard setup has only tweeters and a woofer, with frequencies split between highs and lows. If you want a more advanced system, look for the one that also includes mid-range speakers. Choose the setup that works best for you in our website.
That’s how a component speaker system works: the highs go through the tweeters and the lows play through the mid-woofer. You can further upgrade your component system by including super tweeters and a subwoofer in your set up. Super tweeters are designed to produce the highest frequencies, while subwoofers are built to pick up the lowest ones. We reviewed a wide range of high-end component systems that will provide excellent sound quality, especially if enhanced with a subwoofer and super tweeters for more dedicated frequencies. Make a difference to the way your vehicle’s audio system sounds with IMCarExperts!
Car Audio Component Speaker Systems – QP Rating Prices
First "Real" Sound System - Full Install! 6.5" Component Door Speakers, Wiring, Crossovers (Video 2)
More Build Pics here - https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/210423-2002-honda-accord-sound-system-install-for-psyph-morrison/ Visit my site!