Best Car Billet Grilles – Reviews and QP Ratings (Dec 2018)Last updated: 18.12.2018
The bars of a billet grille deliver an unmatched custom appearance that’s never been improved on. When you install one on your car, truck, or SUV, you’ll have a traditional look that is also timeless, with style that will make your vehicle look great today and for years to come. If you’re looking for custom that’s not trendy, and truly classic design that’s never dated, then browse our review of best car billet grilles for the one that will transform your ride.
Approx. price: $0.
- GrillCraft Item CHE1502-BAC Includes BG Series Polished Aluminum Mid Bumper 2pc Billet Grille Insert
- Classic BG-Series Billet Design
- Black Powder Coated Base with High Luster Polished Face
- 6061 Aluminum Billet Construction. All Hardware and Instructions Included for Installation
- Lifetime Structural Warranty
Approx. price: $129.
- Classic design
- Horizontal and vertical styles
- 6061/6063 Billet aluminum
- Made in the USA with a lifetime structural warranty
- 3 year warranty on finish
Approx. price: $207.
- 8 millimeter horizontal bars
- Easy installation - no cutting or drilling required
- Billet aluminum
- All mounting hardware included
- Sold as each
Approx. price: $176.
- Quick installation process requires no cutting
- Polished grill is manufactured using 6061-TD aircraft aluminum
- Product tested to ensure longevity and endurance
- Durable machined grille made from solid stock cross bars
- Constructed from 6061-TD aircraft grade aluminum
Approx. price: $411.
- Precision manufactured for an OEM quality fit
- Hand assembled and TIG welded
- Limited Lifetime warranty on grille structure
- 3 year limited warranty on grille finish
- Made in USA
Approx. price: $0.
- Aerospace tolerances ensure a perfect-fit
- Manufactured from aircraft-grade billet aluminum
- Inserted between tow hooks
- Replaces OEM grille shell
- Guarantees easy installation
Approx. price: $62.
- Manufactured from mirror-finish polished aluminum for superior durability
- Installs simply over the manufacturer's grille
- No drilling, no cutting, or removal of any grille components necessary
- Protects the front of the grille from bugs and debris
- Includes all necessary hardware and instructions for easy installation
Approx. price: $107. You may saved up to 57%.
- 20-50% more aluminum than other billet grille designs
- Durable billet aluminum is welded robotically
- Powder coated for long life and a great looks
- Assured high quality and dependability
- Tested under extreme conditions
Approx. price: $244.
- Attractive and functional style
- No drilling, cutting, or removal of any grille components required
- Mirror finish NeveRust Stainless Steel
- Provides protection to the front of the grille from bugs and debris
- All hardware and tools are included
Approx. price: $222.
- Minimal drilling required
- Hardware included
Billet grilles are so called because the bars appear like metal billets, square section metal bars created when metal is cast or extruded. Traditionally, billet grilles were made of aluminum. The majority of the billet grilles we offer are aluminum, but our billet grilles are also available in stainless steel, ABS plastic, and fiberglass/composite. In addition to material, you also have your choice of vertical or horizontal bars, with thin bars spaced closely together or thicker bars spread further apart, and with polished, brushed, chrome plated, or painted/powder coated finish.
Of course, to some, the term billet grille refers to any type of custom grille. If vertical or horizontal bars aren’t your style you also may choose a large variety of mesh and CNC grilles. Browse our review and you’ll see we have grilles that are appropriate for any car, truck or SUV, from highly polished mesh grilles that will upgrade even the finest luxury cars, to wild CNC patterns that will let you express your individuality. With so many unique styles to choose from, the only problem you’ll have will be making a choice!
Mesh grilles are available in aluminum, stainless steel, and ABS plastic. The mesh is cut and formed by machine or produced by weaving strands of stainless steel. The weave is one of the main things that separates and distinguishes different mesh grilles, and we offer grilles in a range of weaves from very fine mesh to dual weave patterns, in finishes including polished, powder coated, and chrome plated. If you’ve got a rugged off-roader you can’t do better than a black mesh grille with integral LED light bar and studs around the perimeter.
CNC grilles allow you to make a personal statement, with distinctive patterns and designs created on precision CNC (Computer Numerical Control) equipment. To create such complex patterns and intricate designs CNC machining centers are necessary because only computer control and automation can ensure the balance of proportions that result in a perfect grille. CNC grilles range from simple punch grilles to elaborate tribal designs, flames, slots, spider webs, and vehicle manufacturer’s logos and symbols. You can even show your patriotism with a stars and bars flag inspired grille!
Along with an unmatched assortment of designs and finishes, we also offer grilles with different methods of installation: overlays, grille skins, inserts, and complete replacements. If you want to makeover your ride with the least amount of effort then go with an overlay or grille skin. An overlay installs over your existing grille and is attached with hidden clamps or bolts. You won’t have to get the drill or the saw out for installation, but you may be able to detect your original grille behind the overlay if you look from certain angles. Grille skin installation is even easier as it just snaps into place.
Installing an insert or a replacement grille is more involved. Since an insert replaces the main part of your grille, the old part must be cut out, and this may require removal of the front fascia. The fascia also requires removal to install a replacement grille, but because a replacement grille completely replaces your existing grille, depending on model you may be able to unbolt the original grille and bolt on the new grille. Finally, you can further customize your ride and make it your own with a custom grille emblem, available in finishes including chrome and polished stainless steel.
Best Prices for
How To Install a T-Rex Billet Grille
Available at http://www.realtruck.com/t-rex-bar-billet-grille/ 866-262-3738 Get those heads turning your way with a T-Rex billet grille on your car, truck, or SUV.
Car Billet Grilles – (Dec 2018) News
What Were Your Favorite Cars When You Were a Kid and Are They Still Cool?23.11.2018 - Jalopnik
Many people's automotive tastes are fluid, changing as we age or as as new design trends make our former-favorites look dated. So let's have a look at the cars you used to drool over as a kid, and discuss whether they're still cool. In eighth grade, I...
Inspired by a Historic Deuce, a Hemi-Powered 1932 Ford 3-Window Coupe Charts Own Path30.11.2018 - Hot Rod Network
Around 1990, he grew tired of the street rod/billet scene, so he went back in time and built a chopped '56 Ford with no modern amenities. This led to connecting with the Chislers Car Club, which would eventually morph into the Burbank Choppers before...
The Beetles and Other Cars of Puebla But Especially the Beetles08.11.2018 - Jalopnik
Even so, there's some interesting cars in the city, and, of course, a good number of old Beetles. With once-ubiquitous Beetles becoming more and more rare and valuable in America, seeing old VWs in what used to be their natural role—cheap, rugged...
8 Forgotten Concept Trucks Worth Remembering27.11.2018 - Top Speed
Oftentimes, these ideas evolve into concept vehicles, and depending on how the public reacts to these concepts; they either end up on the shelf or on the production line. On that note, a lot of concept pickups have been The concept's exterior...