Best Car Control Arms – QP Ratings (Dec 2018)Last updated: 18.12.2018
Air suspension is an ‘all or nothing’ type of decision to make about your vehicle’s suspension. That’s why we have carefully sought out the best possible parts to maintain your vehicle’s integrity, ride quality and structural tact while you pursue your hopping or auto-leveling desires. Browse around and find the best car air suspension kits or air ride suspension parts for your setup.
Detroit Axle Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly
- 10-Year Unlimited Warranty
- Complete Control Assembly Arm Pre-Assembled With Bushings, Mounts & Ball Joints (When Applicable) - No additional parts or tools required for installation
- Detroit Axle Suspension Control Arms are ready to meet the rigorous demands of today's foreign and domestic passenger cars, trucks and SUVs
- Detroit Axle is a leading supplier of ride control products to OE vehicle manufacturers Nationwide, that expertise translates to Detroit Axle's OE-quality
Detroit Axle is a leading supplier of Suspension Ride Control Products to OE vehicle manufacturers worldwide, that expertise translates to Detroit Axle's OE-Quality
Moog CK80670 Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly
- Problem Solver powdered metal gusher bearing design enables grease to flow through the bearing to the stud for reduced friction and enhanced strength and stability.
- Problem Solver patented cover plate design allows for tighter tolerances vs traditional cover plate designs, providing a more durable and extended life part.
- Exclusive cover plate protects against contaminants leaking into the bearing surface.
- Moog engineered steel composition results in a stronger component
- Full ball metal stud provides 36 degrees of smooth, consistent, rotational movement resulting in more responsive steering.
Moog Problem Solver products incorporate proven design and engineering features for like new steering, ease of installation and longer life. Moog is the preferred steering and suspension brand of professional technicians and NASCAR Crew Chiefs.
ACDelco 46D1103A Advantage Suspension Control Arm
- Dependable and economical replacement
- Highly competitive price
- Provides the performance you expect from ACDelco, at an economical price
- Bearings are metal-on-metal or full synthetic polymer for better handling through reduced end play and lower rotating torque
- Full-ball type studs use cold-formed manufacturing to reduce imperfections and hold the tightest of tolerances
ACDelco Advantage Suspension Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly is an economical replacement component for one or more of the following vehicle systems: steering and suspension. This dependable aftermarket assembly offers quality at a competitive price.
Moog RK620381 Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly
- Problem Solver powdered metal gusher bearing design enables grease to flow through the bearing to the stud for reduced friction and enhanced strength and stability
- Available as a separate component, no need to replace the steering knuckle, saving time and money
- Problem Solver patented cover plate design allows for tighter tolerances vs. traditional cover plate designs, providing a more durable and extended life part
- Exclusive cover plate protects against contaminants leaking into the bearing surface
- Moog Problem Solver design includes an oversized housing for a more secure fit
Moog R-Series (RK) line of control arms are the right choice for the value-driven repair with broad coverage for foreign and domestic applications. Moog is the preferred choice of professional technicians and NASCAR crew chiefs.
Readylift 67-1500 Control Arms
- Fixes the factory ball joint pop out situation that occurs on Ram 1500 trucks
- Tubular DOM steel design with integrated geometry correction for lifted and leveled Ram 1500 trucks
- Urethane bushings and Tough Proprietary Ball Joints - Fix OEM Pop Out
- Sold as Pair
ReadyLIFT Suspension is constantly look for ways to help our customers with their lifting and leveling needs. Our newest product does exactly that by helping Dodge Ram 1500 4WD truck owners solve a nagging problem with this truck platform. The factory control arm on Ram 1500 trucks has an inherent design flaw that results in the upper ball joint popping out of the control arm at full droop. This can and has occurred on stock vehicles with the suspension at full droop on a lift or jacked up, or after installing a leveling or lift kit. The stamped steel OEM control arm simply mushrooms and allows the ball joint to pop out. The NEW ReadyLIFT 67-1500 06-17 Dodge Ram 1500 Upper Control Arm gives Ram truck owners peace of mind that they will not suffer a ball joint failure. Our robust tubular DOM tube steel designed upper control arm features the best engineering and construction, along with added benefits of geometry correction and ball joint angle correction. Our own ReadyLIFT proprietary ball joints are far superior to the OEM joints and are designed to work with both leveled and lifted applications! For dealers and installers, this is a huge benefit. Your customer will not be returning to you with a factory ball joint popping out of their control arm. They will leave satisfied with your installation. A happy customer is a good customer! 67-1500 is intended for use on all 2006-2017 Ram 1500 4WD trucks with leveling or mild lift kits.
ACDelco 45D1210 Professional Suspension Control Arm
- Undergo impact, wear, and fatigue testing to help provide quality and durability
- Coated to help with corrosion resistance and long life
- Painted/E-coated to help with rust prevention
- Greaseable design for long life
- Premium advanced technology product used on fleet and light truck applications
ACDelco Professional Control Arms are the high quality replacement ideal for many vehicles on the road today. Control arms connect your vehicle’s steering knuckle to its frame, and allow the suspension to move, keeping the vertical motion of your vehicle’s wheels synchronized in relation to its body. These premium aftermarket replacement components are manufactured to meet your expectations for fit, form, and function.
Beck Arnley 102-7614 Control Arm with Ball Joint
- Matches OE form, fit, and function
- Control arm comes with ball joint for a complete installation
- Steel, iron, or aluminum construction ensures durability and rust/corrosion resistance.
- New hardware and bushings included where applicable
- Application specific to ensure a correct fit for your vehicle
Beck/Arnley parts meet foreign nameplate OE specifications for form, fit and function. Our product specialists work with a network of global sourcing partners so you can install the right part with confidence.
First Equipment Quality W0133-1895171 Suspension Control Arm
- Comes with full manufacturer warranty
- Fits multiple makes and models (contact seller with your vehicle for fitment compatibility information)
This item will fit specific models of Suzuki. Please ensure correct part fitment before purchasing this product. Contact the seller directly for additional product information and availability.FEQ Control ArmThe FEQ control arm is manufactured to exact OEM specifications providing original equipment quality, durability and performance. OE-Equivalent and Direct fit for easy Installation. Manufactured using high quality OE materials. Includes factory specified hardware.12 MONTH / 12,000 MILE LIMITED WARRANTY: 12 month - 12,000 mile limited warranty against defects in material and workmanship.w/Ball Joint & Bushings. w/ Ball Joint and Bushings
MECHAPRO K620188 Control Arm Assembly
- Convenient and affordable: Save 5% immediately by purchasing the package including both driver and passenger side control arms, and replace them at one time conveniently.
- WELL MADE AND DURABLE: The Control Arm and Ball Joints are manufactured in ISO 9002 certified facilities by the advanced machines. All parts are made using the latest technology and strong materials.
- TESTED AND INSPECTED: A 360-hour salt spray test and a 1-million-cycle-stress fatigue test ensure that the Control Arm is firm, durable and corrosion resistant.
- PRE GREASED: Pre-greased with a premium quality lubricating oil to help The Control Arm have high endurance against limiting temperatures, from -40 to 120 degrees Centigrade.
- ECO-FRIENDLY PAINT: The paints are carefully selected and eco-friendly. All of the materials used for the coating of the Control Arm are environment protecting.
Industry-Leading Production Line Mainbody:Processed with high-precision machine Forging parts:Finished by the ultra-precise CNC turning center Stamping parts: Welded with full-automatic manipulators All parts of the Control Arm are assembled in a fully automatic shop to hold the tightest engineering tolerance and to achieve the perfect OE fit. Optimized Materials All of the materials used for the production of MECHAPRO Control Arms are of the highest quality and promise long-lasting durability. The ball mount is made from DePont Delrin 500P which has a higher tensile strength, creep resistance and toughness, as well as lower moisture absorption. The dirt-proof dust cover is made of natural, wear-resistant rubber, while the coating is 100% eco-friendly. Professionally Designed and Aligned Here at MECHAPRO we are trying to provide you with a better steering control to ensure a smooth and safe ride. Install this Control Arm in your car and you will achieve a more agile handling of the vehicle and directional stability. An Amazing Warranty Get the Control Arm and install them in your car. Dry them out, see how you feel when driving with the new Control Arm. Is there any failure or you are not satisfied? You can benefit from our 3-year-long warranty and get a brand new replacement. What a deal! So Don't Miss Out! Add The Control Arm And Ball Joints To Your Cart NOW! Product Fitment Information: JEEP COMMANDER 2006-2010 All Models JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE 2005-2010 All Models
First Equipment Quality W0133-1951894 Suspension Control Arm
- Comes with full manufacturer warranty
- Fits multiple makes and models (contact seller with your vehicle for fitment compatibility information)
This item is designed to fit specific vehicles. Please ensure correct part fitment before purchasing this project. Contact the seller directly for additional product information and availability.FEQ Control ArmThe FEQ control arm is manufactured to exact OEM specifications providing original equipment quality, durability and performance. OE-Equivalent and Direct fit for easy Installation. Manufactured using high quality OE materials. Includes factory specified hardware.12 MONTH / 12,000 MILE LIMITED WARRANTY: 12 month - 12,000 mile limited warranty against defects in material and workmanship.w/Ball Joint & Bushings. w/ Ball Joint and Bushings.First Equipment Quality (FEQ) provides high quality under car auto parts, specifically for rubber and metal items, as well as front wheel drive axles
In automotive suspension, a control arm, also known as an A-arm, is a hinged suspension link between the chassis and the suspension upright or hub that carries the wheel. The inboard (chassis) end of a control arm is attached by a single pivot, usually a rubber bushing. It can thus control the position of the outboard end in only a single degree of freedom, maintaining the radial distance from the inboard mount. Although not deliberately free to move, the single bushing does not control the arm from moving back and forth; this motion is constrained by a separate link or radius rod.
This is in contrast to the wishbone. Wishbones are triangular and have two widely spaced inboard bearings. These constrain the outboard end of the wishbone from moving back and forth, controlling two degrees of freedom, and without requiring additional links.
Most control arms form the lower link of a suspension. A few designs use them as the upper link, usually with a lower wishbone. The additional radius rod is then attached to the upper arm.
Control arms are most commonly encountered as part of the MacPherson strut independent front suspension. The control arms are perpendicular to the axis of the vehicle and are termed track control arms. A diagonal radius rod constrains the strut from moving forward and back.
In MacPherson’s original design, an anti-roll bar also acted as the radius rod. This requires the bar to be attached through a ball joint, so as to also provide longitudinal control. In most contemporary designs, still commonly termed MacPherson struts, the radius rod and anti-roll bar are now separate, with the anti-roll bar mounted in a sliding bush.
A control arm may be used to carry the suspension load and transmit them to the spring or shock absorber. Torsion bar suspension commonly does this, with the outboard end of the torsion bar attached to the inboard bearing of the control arm.
Car Control Arms – (Dec 2018) Prices
How to Fix a Car that Clunks (Lower Control Arm)
Car clunks. How to fix a car that clunks, DIY with Scotty Kilmer. How to replace lower control arm. How to fix car clunking by replacing the lower control arm.
Car Control Arms – QP Ratings (Dec 2018) News
1966 Revology Shelby GT350 Review Curing Oldcarphobia...26.11.2018 - Motor Trend
Your significant other doesn't share your enthusiasm for old cars, but one sunny day after just having replaced the hydrocoptic marzlevanes on your '56 Vapid Peyote, you lure your honey out for a spin. Then, sure enough, just as you swing onto Lovers...
2020 Rivian R1T EV First Look: The Electric Pickup Truck26.11.2018 - Motor Trend
The front subframe consists of a control-arm suspension with two motors and two transmissions placed behind the front axle for optimal weight distribution. The rear subframe uses a multilink suspension and places its two motors and two transmissions...
20 Problems With Dodge Cars Everyone Just Ignores21.11.2018 - HotCars
The most common issue with the 2007 Caliber was the car's ball joints and control arms getting ruined. These parts don't cost a fortune but they went kaput quite quickly, which is pretty rare with other cars. The Caliber was unable to prove its caliber...
Jaguar Created an Awesome F-type Rally Car to Hype Up Its Latest Special Edition12.11.2018 - Car and Driver
The base Jaguar F-type is rather gutless in turbo four-cylinder trim—even with 296 horsepower, it reminded us of a very expensive Mazda MX-5 Miata—but that all seems to be fixed with this convertible rally-car version. A 1.6-inch lift, combined with...
What's Hot at This Year's ASH Meeting?23.11.2018 - Medscape
The premier event in hematology is celebrating its diamond anniversary. This will be the 60th annual meeting of the American Society of Hematology (ASH). It will be returning to the city of San Diego, California, and will run from November 30 to...