Best Car LED Light Bulbs – Reviews and QP Ratings (Dec 2018)Last updated: 18.12.2018
When it comes to road safety, awareness of your surroundings isn’t enough; being aware of your own vehicle is crucial. Don’t let burned-out or dim vehicle bulbs be the reason for a collision. The best car LED light bulbs can last the lifetime of your vehicle, so you can rest easy knowing that you will be visible to other drivers. Choose from our review of interior and exterior LED car bulbs, and replace old incandescent or halogen bulbs before they have the chance to cause problems.
Approx. price: $44.
- HIGH POWER: Top CREE LED chips with 60W per pair. Cool White 6000K. High luminous efficacy. 200% brighter than your stock Halogen headlights.The latest technology to ensure a perfect beam pattern without any dark spots or foggy light.
- AIR COOLING: Whole aluminum housing 7,000 RPM Powerful TurboCool fan to ensures your LED Headlight bulbs Over 50,000 hrs of brilliant continuous light.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Can be installed in 20 mins. plug and play. These bulbs are CanBUS-Ready and will work with most vehicle's computer system without error. If you are not sure whether the right, please contact us before purchase.
- LONGER LIFE: Last more than 50,000 Hours. Works in any conditions! Rugged housing, fan works even in extreme situations.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: We offer lifetime support.
Approx. price: $14.
- Pack of 10 bulbs, Non Canbus LED bulb, Fit bulb size: 194, 168, 174, 175, 2825 etc, multiple usage automotive interior light bulb. Can fit applications like map light, dome light, door light, license plate light, trunk light depending on the model of the car.
- Non Polarity specific which mean you can plug the bulb in either way and it will still work
- Each bulb built with three 3030 high power SMD. Give your car pure white super bright light output.
- Direct replace the original halogen bulb. Plug and play for easy installation.
- We offer 1 year warranty if the bulb confirmed to be manufacture defect or shipping damaged
Approx. price: $11. You may saved up to 9%.
- WIDE RANGE USAGE: Length: 1.1" (2.8cm) Diameter:0.43" (1.1cm)LED replacement bulbs can fit numerous vehicle applications such as vanity lights, dome lights, map lights, dashboard lights and trunk lights. This 194 bulb replaces a variety of traditional halogen or incandescent bulbs including Stock : 194,158,168,175,194,2825 and 912 bulbs
- SCIENTIFIC DESIGN: It has 5 LEDs 5050 SMD that are radially mounted to create a 360 degree viewing angle for better, allover light emission with reduced hot spots. Short, tower style design with miniature wedge base for easy plug-and-play installation.
- OUR DIFFERENT: Our LED lights contain the necessary resistors ,These resistors will share some current, so the bulb will not become very hot, so effectively extend the lamp life, but in the market some cheap bulbs lack the necessary resistance, they are very bright in a short time, but it Will burn out after use for a few days
- WARM TIPS BEFORE PURCHASING: (1) Some vehicles with CANBUS system, the installation of these ordinary lights easily lead to dashboard flashing,So you need to buy a decode light which have Canbus function (ASIN: B01KMPA9XK)(2) We offer one year warran，ty,If you have any questions, please to contact us and we will provide you with the best service (REPLACEMENT OR REFUND) Please do not leave negative reviews before contacting us and solving the problem
Approx. price: $14.
- (Set of 10) LED Type: 18 pieces high power & high quality 3014 chipsets leds per 194 LED light bulb.
- Volts: 12V - 18V DC with built-in current IC; about 200 lumens per 194 168 LED bulb,360° full angles degrees view for best light output. No UV or IR radiation, Length is about 1.08 inch.
- Fits T10 wedge socket, Cross reference number: 194 W5W 168 2825 175 161 921 W5WLL 194K 194A 194NA 194LL 158 W10W,etc. Easy install, just plug and play for most vehicles, CANBUS error free, yet for some European BMW,Audi,Mercedes etc. cars & trucks, extra decoders maybe required to avoid the error code or flickering.
- Application varies on the vehicle's trims, it may fit one or 2 more positions: license plate tag light, or interior map light, or dome light, or parking city light,or side marker lights,or trunk cargo room light, side door courtesy light, reading lights, glove box lights, or inner tail light bulb, vanity mirror light, or interior door light,or stepwell light, etc. NOTICE: Please check the owner manual to confirm the stock lamp's part number or confirm it is T10 base before purchasing.
- Color: 6000K xenon white T10 168 194 LED replacement lights bulbs. Warranty: Fully " ONE YEAR " guaranteed. Polarity bulbs, If the bulb doesn't light up, please flip it 180° degrees.
Approx. price: $27.
- Two bulbs per order.
- Color:6000K White.Size: 1.5" long and 0.75" in diameter(LED part)
- Max Capacity: 50W; Operate at 10W. It is perfect for customers who are looking for a bright output
- Fits:9040, 9140, 9145, 9050, 9155, H10.
Approx. price: $18.
- Voltage: 12V, color: 6000K xenon white, power: 2w/pc, lumen:240lm/pc, dimensions: 1 by 0.47 inches, net weight: 2g/pc. Low power consumption for longer lifespan
- Each bulb has 24 pieces of 3014 led chips on it, 360 degree lighting angle, no blind spot, super bright brings your car a refreshed new look
- Fit bulb sizes: 168, 175, 194, 2825, W5W, T10. Easy to install, just plug and play. Canbus error free, no error after installation for 99% of vehicles
- Wide application: These led bulbs can be used for license plate tag light, map lights, dome light, front/rear side marker lights, trunk cargo room lights, turn signal lights, reading lights, glove box lights, inner tail light bulb, etc
- Package includes 10 pieces of AUXITO led bulbs( Please check the description for details). Note: Amazon filter system may not be 100% accurate, the bulb size may vary between trim of your vehicle. Please double check owners manual or original bulb size to confirm
Approx. price: $20.
- (Set of 2) LED Chips: 39 pieces high quality,high power with high performance led chips per 3156 3157 LED bulb ---360 degree full angle illumination with projector lens design
- Compatible with both standard and CK / SRCK type. Voltage: 12V - 24V, Built in stable current IC driver for longer lifespan.
- Non-polarity. Fit for 3156, 3157, 3056, 4156, 3047, 3157A, 3057, 3357, 3457, 4057, 4114, 4157, 3157LL, p27/7w, 3155, 3047KX, 3157KX, etc.
- Application: Used for upgrading the stock halogen dim turn signal blinker light, brake stop lights, tail lights, side marker light amp for much safer driving and luxury looking,load resistor maybe required to avoid the fast blinking issues.
- Warranty: fully ONE YEAR guaranteed for the manufacturer defect.please check the fitment note application before purchasing.
Approx. price: $12.
- ✔ HIGH QUALITY INSANELY BRIGHT LIGHTS - Each bulb uses 8 x 5050 super bright SMD chipsets, 42mm / 1.65", 130 Lumens & 0.15W, 6500K White Light, 12V DC.
- ✔ IDEAL REPLACEMENT FOR 42mm LED BULBS - As a replacement for the following bulb model numbers: 211, 211-2, 212, 212-2, 214-2, 569, 578, 6411, 6413, 6429, 12844, DE4410, etc. Super easy plug & play installation.
- ✔ WIDE APPLICATION RANGE - Fit well for vehicle applications such as Interior Light, Dome Light, Map Light, Door Light, Cargo/Trunk Light, Glove Box Light, License Plate Light, etc. (Please make sure the double ended socket type and the length ( Approx 42 mm ).）
- ✔ ENERGY-EFFICIENT - Low temperature, very faster on or off response time and vibration resistant. Low power consumption, long-lasting life up to 50,000 hours on your car.
- ✔ PACKAGE/SERVICE - Package Includes: 20 Pcs x LED Light Bulbs. (If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. We will respond to you within 24 hours and provide you with a satisfactory solution.)
Approx. price: $11. You may saved up to 16%.
- SUPER BRIGHT T10 194 LED Light Bulbs Pack include 10 pcs of high quality LED interior bulbs each designed with 5 LEDs (5050 SMD).
- FITMENT - T10, 147, 152, 158, 159, 161, 168, 175, 184, 192, 193, 194 2825 W5W Size. Normally use as Map Light, or Dome Light, or License Plate Light, or Trunk Light, or Courtesy Light, etc.
- ***ATTENTION! - This 194 LED Bulb is polarity sensitive, switch 180º to get the right polarity if it doesn't light up.
- EASY INSTALLATION - Plug and play for most vehicle. Some vehicles (especially German cars) might pop up error message, choose Canbus T10 (ASIN: B07HQ5S15Q) for error free.
- Please check your user manual or the original bulb size to verify the compatible before purchasing. Please feel free to contact us if any problem!
Approx. price: $12.
- SiriusLED, Best Seller Automotive Interior and Exterior LED Lights on Amazon, we offer 1 year warranty on item that confirm to be manufacture defect
- Pack of 2, each bulb use 3020 super bright SMD chips, build-in canbus driver to pass by error check for most of car(some newer VW car doesn't work with LED Canbus)
- Extremely bright, Pure white, 6000k, full aluminum heat sink, well designed, long life last up to 50,000 hours
- Fit: 168, 175, 194, 2825 etc. Total 800 lumen, 400 lumen each bulb. Compact size which fit most of the position.
- can used as Map light, Dome light, License plate light, trunk light, Side Door Courtesy light, cargo light,etc.
The exterior lights on your car, truck or SUV are there for two purposes: to light the way so you can see clearly on dark nights and in inclement weather, and so other drivers can see your vehicle under the same conditions. Unfortunately, the original equipment incandescent bulbs found on most vehicles don’t provide the degree of illumination necessary for good visibility and safe driving, and their fragile filaments can break and cause them to fail unexpectedly – sometimes when you need them the most. For bright light you can depend on upgrade your vehicle’s lighting system with our LED light bulbs.
Your interior lights may not be as critical for driving safety, but if you’ve had to resort to using a flashlight to find something inside the cabin, or had trouble seeing important information displayed on the dash panel, you know that dim and unreliable incandescent bulbs can be just as problematic inside your vehicle. You can make it easier to find objects, clearly see display panel information, and create a more pleasing ambiance inside the cabin when it’s dark by upgrading your instrument cluster, dome light, console lights, glove box lights and any other interior lights with our LED bulbs.
LEDs have many characteristics that make them ideal for use on a motor vehicle, which is why they’re turning up on more and more new cars, trucks and SUVs every year. But you don’t have to buy a new vehicle to get all the advantages of LEDs. We reviewed LED bulbs to replace just about every one of your vehicle’s incandescent bulbs, from headlights to license plate light and every light in between, including all popular headlight bulb sizes, bulbs with single and double contact bayonet base, wedge base, festoon, miniature bulbs, and more. They come in customary colors like white, amber, and red, and some are available in a rainbow of custom colors. And you won’t need to modify your vehicle in any way to install them – LED bulbs are designed for direct fit replacement and plug-and-play installation.
LEDs (Light Emitting Diodes) are semiconductors that emit light when current is applied. Unlike incandescent bulbs that waste much of the power applied to them creating heat, LEDs operate much cooler and are highly energy efficient. And whereas the brittle filaments in an incandescent bulb can break after only a few thousand hours, sooner if the vehicle is driven over rugged off-road terrain or rough roads, LEDs last far longer, typically 50,000 hours or more, and they’re completely insensitive to vibration. Their compact size allows a number of chips to be combined in one bulb assembly, for outstanding illumination. But in addition to their exceptional lighting capabilities and durability, LEDs are also particularly suited to several automotive lighting applications.
Their faster rise time makes LEDs especially suited to brake lights. They light up 0.2 seconds faster than incandescent bulbs, which may not sound like much, but when you consider that at 60 mph a car travels 88 ft. in one second, that 0.2 seconds can give a driver behind you almost 20 ft. of additional stopping space. That could be the difference between a collision and stopping in time. Although they are arguably a vehicle’s most important lights, some studies have found that the headlights on many vehicles don’t provide the illumination needed for safe driving. Until recently your only options for headlight improvement were high-performance halogen bulbs or costly HID (High Intensity Discharge) conversion kits. But now your headlights can be the latest beneficiaries of LED technology.
Some higher performing halogen bulbs are only marginally brighter than standard bulbs, and the slight improvement usually comes with reduced lifespan, sometimes as little as a year. Complicated installation is usually involved with HID conversion kits, and the light they produce, while much brighter, may not be compatible with the reflectors in your headlight housings, creating glare that can blind oncoming drivers. In contrast the LED bulbs in our Headlight Conversion Kits are a plug and play installation, with no rewiring or modifications required. You get bright, brilliant light with an increased field of vision, so you can easily detect pedestrians, obstacles and other vehicles – without excessive glare. Plus, you get the long life and durability commonly associated with all LED bulbs.
But you can get much more than brilliant illumination when you upgrade your headlights with our RGB LED headlight conversion kits. You can create dazzling multicolor special effects, change headlight color, select color modes, strobe, and change headlight color to the rhythm of music, all via the convenience of your smartphone. We also reviewed both LED conversion kits and RGB LED conversion kits to upgrade your fog lights too, for superior visibility and safer driving in the murkiest weather. And if you really want your classic or muscle car to stand out, you need a set of our fully sequential LED tail lights. Sequential operation is in the form of a unique sweeping pattern that is sure to be appreciated by car buffs and get the attention of ordinary motorists, to the benefit of your driving safety.
But don’t stop at headlights, fog lights, and tail lights. Upgrade your turn signals, parking lights, and side marker lights to LED bulbs, for superior illumination and greater safety. Some interior lights, like those in the dash and instrument cluster aren’t easy to get to and replacing them is the type of job you only want to do once. You can make sure you’ll never have to replace those bulbs again, and gain greater display brightness, by installing LED bulbs. Instrument cluster lights are available in a range of colors for some applications, so you can create a unique and vivid display. But the dash isn’t the only area of your cabin where you can have a colorful display. For select applications we also reviewed an LED dome light that allows you to change its color via a wireless controller.
Best Prices for Car LED Light Bulbs
LED Headlights: Are they Better than Halogens?
Previous Video ▷ https://youtu.be/qqt-GbmPdd8. In this video, I get my hands on some LED headlights bulbs from Auxbeam. I...
Car LED Light Bulbs – (Dec 2018) News
Why headlights look too bright on modern cars07.11.2018 - CNET
Source: Our cars use a mix of sealed beams, halogen bulbs, HID modules, LED lights and even laser emitters as their forward light source. Each one of those generates a different color, spectrum width and intensity of light. Generally, modern cars have...
Motormouth: The last word on home-remedy car cleaners13.11.2018 - Minneapolis Star Tribune
Genie (the same company that sells garage door openers) sells a 60-watt equivalent garage door opener LED bulb. As it says on the package: "Standard LED light bulbs can create significant interference between your remote and the garage door opener....