Best Car Air Suspension Kits 2020 – QP RatingsLast updated: 04.02.2020
Air suspension is an ‘all or nothing’ type of decision to make about your vehicle’s suspension. That’s why we have carefully sought out the best possible parts to maintain your vehicle’s integrity, ride quality and structural tact while you pursue your hopping or auto-leveling desires. Browse around and find the best car air suspension kits or air ride suspension parts for your setup.
Air Lift 25690 Quick Shot Air Compressor System
- In dash control panel for easy monitoring and adjustment of air springs
- Includes compressor tank wiring harness and gauge
- Convenient auxilliary air line makes it easy to adjust tires or fill air toys
- rugged compressor and reserve tank move air faster
- Single path system inflates two air springs at the same rate at the same time
Suncore 40F-15-45-KIT Air Suspension System
- Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performance
- Right for your vehicle and lifestyle
- Made from high-quality materials for ultimate durability
- Manufactured to meet or exceed strict quality requirements
- Replaces Original (OE) Part #: 3U2Z5580BA, 3U2Z5580PA, 6W1Z5560AA
Firestone 2535 Ride Rite Air Helper Spring
- Improves steering control and braking effectiveness, level headlight beams and reduce tire wear
- Individual inflation valves allow for side-to-side adjustment
- Keeps leaf springs from permanent sagging under repeated or constant load
- Protective air cushion softens contact between the axle and frame and absorbs road shock – providing ideal ride conditions for your passengers and load
- Fits 2011-2013 Ford F250 and F350 2WD and 4WD models, along with 2011-2013 F450 2WD and 4WD models
ACDelco 504-110 GM Original Equipment Air Lift Kit
- Helps absorb and dampen road input into your vehicle’s suspension
- Includes necessary parts to service your vehicle’s shocks
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle’s original factory component
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
- Manufactured to GM OE specification for fit, form, and function
Air Lift 88295 LoadLifter 5000 Ultimate Air Spring Kit
- Exclusive internal jounce bumper inside, springs absorb shock
- Up to 5,000 pounds of load leveling capacity
- Maintenance free and drivers can safely run with zero air pressure
- Eliminates harsh jarring on rough roads. Air adjustable from 5 to 100 PSI
- Fits single rear wheel srw and dual rear wheel drw models. Will fit most side mount fifth wheel hitch applications. Does not fit cab and chassis applications. Adjustability
Firestone Industrial Products 2582 Ride-Rite Air Spring Kit
- Helps steering control and braking effectiveness
- By easily inflating or deflating (0 to 100 p.s.i.), the proper balance and level of a vehicle can be maintained to provide smooth, safe travel.Absorbs road shock and adjusts to varying loads for ideal ride conditions
- Softens contact between the axle and the frame to reduce bottoming out
VIAIR 48042 Air Suspension Kit
- (2) 480C Stealth Black Air Compressors
- Max. Working Pressure: 200 PSI
- Duty Cycle: 100% at 100 PSI (50% at 200 PSI)
- Built-in thermal overload protector serves to protect the compressor from overheating the in harshest operating environments
- Fills 2.5 gallon tank from 0 to 200psi in 2min 22sec( 10 sec.)
Firestone Ride-Rite 2558 Ride-Rite Air Helper Spring Kit
- Incl. Brackets Air Helper Springs Hardware Air Line And Inflation Valves Ride-Rite Air Helper Spring Kit
- Maximize safe load-carrying capacity, increase stability and improve ride quality
- Install between your vehicle's frame and its rear suspension
- Keep your vehicle level when you are hauling a heavy load
- Maintain even load distribution with air pressure, leveling off-center loads
Air Lift 57215 LoadLifter Air Spring Kit
- Fully adjustable air springs level your vehicle when towing or hauling a heavy load for a safe comfortable ride
- Eliminate sag and bottoming out and when all four tires are firmly on the ground, braking time and steering are both improved
- Rugged durable components including air springs and all hardware
- Easy to install with included instructions
- Up to 5000 pounds of leveling capacity
Firestone W217602250 Ride-Rite Kit
- Levels vehicle front-to-rear and side-to-side
- Stabilizes vehicle while loaded and maximizes vehicles load carrying capacity
- Adjustability is between 5-100 per square inch
- Used on pick-ups, class A,B,C motorhomes, vans, commercial vehicles and SUV's
- Kit includes air springs, air line, fasteners, upper and lower brackets, inflation valves, push-to-connect air fittings and detailed instructions
Firestone W21-760-2299 Ride-Rite Air Helper Spring
- Ride-Rite and Sport-Rite Air Helper Springs utilize a pair of convoluted or tapered-style air springs
- These air springs are capable of 3000 - 5000 pounds of load carrying
- Under no circumstances do we recommend exceeding the manufacturer's Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR)
- Ride-Rite & Sport-Rite
- Air Helper Springs can be installed on most light trucks, RVs and vans, Ride-Rite and Sport-Rite Air Helper Springs are installed between the frame of the suspension providing load support through the use of air pressure
Air suspension is powered by an electric air pump or compressor. We review all the air suspension parts you need! This pump pressurizes the air, using compressed air as a spring. Truck Air suspension replaces conventional steel springs. Browse our reviews of air bag suspension systems today! If the engine is left off for an extended period, the Truck will settle to the ground and give your Truck a true low-rider appearance. The purpose of air suspension parts is to provide smooth ride quality. Some air suspension kits have the ability to adjust self-leveling springs from soft to hard. By upgrading your Truck Stock Suspension to the Truck Air Suspension you can achieve increase both comfort and load capacity simultaneously. We review all the Truck Air Suspension Kits, air bag suspension, and Components: Chassis Components, Management Components such as Air Compressors, Air Valves, Air Tanks, Air Gauges; Air Lift & Air Assist Load Leveling Kits and provide all the instructions you need to get your Air Suspension system up and running smoothly. Air Ride suspension is a truly unique modification that only a few are brave enough to tackle.
Air suspension kits are a state of the art style of suspension setup. To date, it truly is the only way to get radically custom suspension, hopping capabilities, car show stances and poses, while maintaining a relatively ‘normal’ ride down the road (as opposed to hydraulics). Air suspension kits can also be used on a variety of trucks and SUVs as a beneficial alternative to the standard issue shock and spring combination used by most OEM manufacturers. The kits can be used as auto-leveling (depending on settings) or as something as totally radical to make your car or truck do jumping jacks in the parking lot.
Air ride suspension utilizes a complex system of components when installed correctly on a vehicle. Air suspension kits include everything needed to get you “on the ground” or “up in the air”. Air suspension kits include: pumps, compressor, struts, hoses, fittings, mounting hardware, etc. Each system allows you to have total control of your handling, ride quality and the stance of your liking. Air suspension kits come with everything you need to get your car sitting on the ground or hopping up and down; whichever you prefer. Kiss those wheel gaps goodbye with new air ride kits!
Whether you like to ‘pancake’ your ride upon shut off, take turns on three wheels or just bounce to impress the kids – air suspension kits are definitely a one of kind setup for all to enjoy. When your car or truck is equipped with a ‘sport’ or lowered suspension, your vehicle’s stance is limited to a single setting. If you have an “adjustable suspension” or even a coilovers setup; you still have to crawl on the ground to raise or lower your vehicle. The beauty of air ride kits is that all of the controls are at your fingertips. You can adjust ride height, set custom settings and even train your car to do “tricks” with the flip of a switch.
Best Prices for Car Air Suspension Kits
10 Best Air Suspension Kits
Car Air Suspension Kits 2020 – QP Ratings News
The Secret Weapon for Towing? Air Suspension20.11.2018 - Popular Mechanics
Air suspension solves that problem, along with several others, as I affirmed last summer towing a 21-foot Yamaha boat behind a Range Rover Sport SVR. With 575 horsepower The Range Rover Sport SVR's ability to lift its body a couple inches is a huge...
6 Terrible Tuned Cars From SEMA 201831.10.2018 - Motor1.com
At least there's an aftermarket air intake and exhaust system to add a few extra horses, however, we doubt the additional power is enough to offset the extra weight of the air suspension kit and massive wheels and tires. We're sure there's someone out...
The 9 Coolest Cars at 2018 SEMA09.11.2018 - Cars.com News
With its hood scoops and 2-inch Mopar lift kit, not to mention 35-inch Goodyear tires, the Rebel Concept played a more familiar, go-anywhere truck tune in Vegas. There is an air suspension, so that might help avoid any broken carbon-fiber pieces...
Automotive Air Suspension Market 2018: Future Demand, Market Analysis and Outlook To 202322.11.2018 - The Flatland Post (press release) (blog)
Initially, their use was limited to commercial vehicles, luxury cars, and buses. Air suspension systems also have high demand in the aftermarket as air ride kits, which many street riders deploy for ride adjustability, ride height change, etc. They...
New Bentley Continental GT Convertible ride review26.11.2018 - AutoExpress
The new car comes with Bentley Dynamic Ride with a 48-volt roll control system and air suspension that features 60 per cent more air in the three chamber springs than the softest settings on the previous car. There are Comfort, Bentley and Sport modes...