Best Car Run Flat Tires – QP Ratings20.11.2020
Now the market is full of different types of Run Flat Tires. For this reason, we have developed this post to provide you guidance on some of the best Run Flat Tires. So let’s begin, shall we! Whether your preferred way to travel is on pavement, something other than a paved road, or a mix of both – upgrading your car’s wheels does much more than just make you stand out. It can also help your fuel economy, provide extra durability in difficult situations, allow you to mount the tires you want. But choosing the right rim for you is the trick, isn’t it? And how do you know it will fit on your vehicle? Or perform the way you want? Well, these days most wheels come in steel or alloy material. Steel is heavier, more durable, and is generally the choice for those hardcore off-road enthusiasts. Alloy rims are lighter and can give you increased fuel economy. Plus, they tend to handle better so daily drivers usually choose these wheels. Also, there are backspacing and offset variables to factor and, generally speaking, the lower those numbers, the further out the rim will mount which helps if your vehicle plans include a lift kit and a lot of off-road activity. Finally, choosing the correct bolt pattern is imperative to ensure the proper fit on your car.
Pirelli Scorpion Verde All-Season Run Flat Radial Tire - 235/60R18 103H
- Increased shoulder rigidity helps improve SUV stability
- Low rolling resistance tread profile and innovative materials help reduce fuel consumption and CO2 emissions
- Silica tread compounds promote better mileage and stable performance
- Tread design with optimized pitch sequence helps lower road noise
Driving well has never felt better with the Pirelli Scorpion Verde tire. Deep shades of Green Performance can be found everywhere: these materials are used to make a low-rolling resistance tread that reduces fuel consumption for you, and lowers CO2 emissions for your surroundings. The tread compound promotes lasting wear, while the tread design reduces road noise and enhances stability -- for safe performance you can appreciate in complete comfort.
Bridgestone DriveGuard Run-Flat Radial Tire - 195/55R16 87V
- Low-Pressure Mobility - A NanoPro-Tech rubber insert reinforces the tire making it capable of supporting the entire weight of the vehicle, even at zero pressure Proprietary “Cooling Fins” create airflow around the tire, reducing heat build-up and friction for added low-pressure mobility
- Long Wear Life - An optimized contact patch (the space where the tire meets the road) distributes weight evenly across the entire surface, allowing for even wear and longevity
- Comfortable All-Season Ride - Silica and special rubber polymers boost Drive Guard’s handling in wet conditions An asymmetrical tread pattern goes a step further to channel water out of the way
The Bridgestone Drive Guard is an all season tire engineered to allow you to drive up to 50 miles at a maximum speed of 50 mph after a puncture or complete loss of pressure. * * Reparability of Drive Guard tires depends on the tire damage, amount of pressure loss, and vehicle operating conditions. Contact a Bridgestone retailer for details.
Continental ContiProContact SSR Run-Flat All-Season Tire - 225/45R17 91H
- All-season passenger tire for coupes and sedans
- Circumferential groove for greater water evacuation and outstanding braking on wet surfaces
- Central rib reduces tread pattern noise level for a quiet ride
- Run-flat ability for mobility in case of puncture
- Optimized sipes with defined radius for improved stability and dry handling
The ContiProContact features unparalleled wet-braking capacity and year-round traction. This tire performs with outstanding handling, control and high-speed capability. Straight circumferential groove for greater water evacuation and outstanding braking on wet surfaces. Central rib reduces tread pattern noise level for a quiet ride. Optimized shoulder lug stability for enhanced steering response. Optimized sipes with defined radius create an interlocking effect for improved stability and dry handling. This tire is a Self-Sustaining Run-Flat (SSR), offering increased mobility in the event of a tire puncture.
Michelin Primacy MXM4 Run Flat All-Season Radial Tire - 225/45R17 90V
- Sunflower oil additive in tread compound helps provide increased traction at low temperatures for enhanced braking and handling in wet conditions and better overall performance in snow.
- The MICHELIN Primacy MXM4 tire continues a tradition of meeting the demanding standards of the world's leading luxury car makers.
- Tread design with MaxTouch Construction for even tread wear and numerous biting edges for all-season grip combine to deliver many miles of driving pleasure.
360 degrees of ultimate satisfaction for the premium car owner who wants it all: precise handling, refined ride quality, and all season safety.
Continental Extreme Contact DWS06 All-Season Radial Tire - 225/45ZR17 91W
- The ultra-high performance, all-season choice for drivers seeking true, year-round traction; All new Sport Plus Technology provides precise handling; security on wet, slippery roads; and excellent tread life
- Quick View Indicators visually inform drivers to the level tires are performing in dry, wet and snow and the need to check vehicle's alignment
- Traction Grooves improve snow performance through increased pattern edges, while X-Sipe technology improves braking, cornering and acceleration in wet, snow and ice
- 50, 000 mile Limited Mileage
Why Not to Buy Run Flat Tires for Your Car
Run flat tires. Why Not to Buy Run Flat Tires for Your Car, DIY with Scotty Kilmer. Run flat vs regular car tires, which is better for your car. Run-flat tires ...