Top Rated Car Lug Nuts On The Market 2020 – Reviews & QP Ratings04.01.2020
Traditionally, car lug nuts have the shape of a hexagon with a spherical or conical fit. But all modifications of such fasteners have different lengths, diameters and thread sizes. We recommend that you select them very carefully, in order to avoid possible misunderstandings. Today, car owners have the opportunity to purchase a variety of wheels: alloy, stamped. And each species requires suitable fasteners. Only the correct selection of wheel lug nuts guarantees you a reliable fixation of the wheel on the car. The materials from which the wheel lug nuts are made are wide enough. These are ferrous steels and metals with the addition of nickel, chromium, zinc. When selecting lug nuts on the wheels, the appearance of the fasteners is far from the most important parameter. The most important thing is durability and, of course, suitable parameters: sphere or cone, diameter, thread pitch and lug nut length.
OSIAS Brand New 20PCS M12X1.5 Racing Wheel 60MM Lug Nuts with Socket Key for Honda Red
- Specs: 12x1.5mm thread; approx.60mm lugs length;Spike Length: Approx. 30mm,total length 91mm
- Fit for: Ford, Buick, Toyota, Mitsubishi, Mazda, Honda, Chevrolet, Hyundai, KIA, etc
- Good Qulity: Made of High Quality Aluminium Alloy; Heat treated steel for dependable strength and durability, paint will not fall off easily. Warranty: 2 Years Warranty
- Package Includes: 20 Pieces of Forged Aluminum Wheel Lug Nuts
- ***PLEASE CHECK THE YEAR/MAKE/MODEL DROP DOWN MENU AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE TO MAKE SURE THIS PART FITS YOUR VEHICLE***
Wheel Accessories Parts Set of 20 1.38" Long Car Lug Nut Closed End Bulge Acorn Spline Lug Nuts Cone Seat Locking with Key (M12 x 1.25, Chrome)
- Compatibility: for vehicles with wheel studs requiring M12x1.25 thread and wheels that take a conical / cone seat
- Specifications: M12x1.25 thread pitch, closed end cone / conical seat style lug nuts, dual hex key included. 1.38" long locking lug nuts with Chrome finish.
- Include 20 lug nuts M12x1.25 and 1 Dual Hex key
- 1.38" Long 2 Piece Design lug nut The 2-piece design refers to a thin metal cap on the Lug Nut that protects against false torque readings resulting from the wheel stud contacting the inside of lug nut prior to seating with the wheel.
- Small Diameter lug nuts are heat-treated for the perfect blend of strength and style. External pattern design produces better torque and prevents breakage.
MOSTPLUS 60mm M12X1.5 Racing Wheel Spiked Lug Nuts Extended Pack of 20 (Red)
- Thread Size: M12 x 1.5mm;Lugs Length: Approx. 60mm
- Spike Length: Approx. 30mm,total length 90mm
- Package Includes: 20 Pieces of Forged Aluminum Wheel Lug Nuts
- Pls Make sure this is the Right Size for your wheel rims
- Two years warranty
DPAccessories D3116-HT-2305/20 20 Chrome 12x1.5 Closed End Bulge Acorn Lug Nuts - Cone Seat - 19mm Hex Wheel Lug Nut
- SPECS: M12x1.50 thread - Closed End Bulge Acorn Style Lug Nuts - Conical 60 Degree Seat - 19mm hex - 35.56mm long - 22.1mm wide.
- WILL NOT FIT: Factory Toyota/Lexus/Scion OEM aluminum wheels. For OEM wheels see part number LCM3C6HCOCH04020.
- WILL NOT FIT: Factory Honda/Acura OEM aluminum wheels. For OEM wheels see part number LCR2B6HCOCH04020.
- FEATURES: Triple chrome plating with essential layers of copper nickel and chrome to provide exceptional strength beauty and corrosion resistance. Manufactured with cold forged and heat treated steel for dependable strength and durability.
- INCLUDES: 20 Chrome Closed End Bulge Acorn Lug Nuts. Shipped in our signature premium packaging.
RASTP Anti Theft Racing Car Tires Spike Lug Nuts,JDM Sytle Anodized Universal Wheel Lug Nuts (1.25, red)
- ✅Specifications: M12X1.25/1.5 thread pitch,Lugs are 55mm in length.Spikes add 30mm to overall length,Total length is an astounding 85mm!!
- ✅Application:M12xP1.5(For Honda, Toyota, Mitsubishi, Hyundai, Mazda, Kia);M12xP1.25(For Nissan, Suzuk etc.).
- ✅Easy to Install: Only several minutes to install when using a torque wrench. It won't scratch if you don't use a impact to tighten the lug nuts up.
- ✅Make Your Ride Cool: The brilliant color of the lug nuts looks really nice on the car and adds some style to your ride. The wheel lug nuts are highly resistant to chip or rust, paint will not fall off easily.
- ✅What You Get: 20 pcs spike lug nuts, 1 pc socket key and 2 years warranty. We not only provide all the customers with high quality spike lug nuts, but also excellent service with prompt response.
dynofit 1/2x20 Wheel Lug Nuts, 20 x Black Chrome 1/2''-20 Aftermarket Lug nut with 1 Key, 60 Degree Conical/Cone Bulge Seat, 6 Spline Lugnuts 1.38" Tall 3/4" Hex for 5 Lug Tuner Rims Trailer
- ✅Fit: aftermarket wheels with 1/2 x 20 thread pitch and 60 degree conical seat (also known as cone seat/tapered seat)
- ✅Multi-coating: new black chrome layer before painting, stay longer than others "only painting" version
- ✅Specs: Thread pitch 1/2 20, 60 degree cone seat, Overtall 1.38" (35mm), Width 0.79"(20mm), 1 Key for easy installation, 3/4'' (19mm)and 13/16''(21mm) Hex wrench recommended
- ✅Coating: durable black chrome
- ✅Packages: 20 x black chrome Nuts+1 key in padding box, separated and protected as pic shown
Dynofit 12mmx1.5 Wheel Lug Nuts OEM, 20x Chrome M12x1.5 Lug Nut, Mag Seat, Closed End Lugnuts Set with Washer for Most 5 Lug 4 Lug Factory(Stock) Wheels
- ★FITS: OEM/FACTORY Wheels with a 12x1.5 thread pitch and Mag Seat，more maker and year in description!
- ★NOT FIT: Vehicles with 60 degree conical seat (also known as cone seat/tapered seat), Ball Seat/Round Seat, Usually aftermarket wheel
- ★SPECS: Thread pitch m12-1.5, Overall tall 1.46" (37mm), Width 1.1"(28mm) , Closed end, 0.83"(21mm)Hex Wrench
- ★Stainless: Cold Forged and Heat Treated SCM 435 Steel(High Strength and Durability), quality durable surface dealing process, clear and clean pitch thread
- ★Packages: 20 chrome LUG NUTS with protective box,1 year warranty! contact us if any problems and reply in 24hrs(you also can place another 24pcs set if necessary)
Measuring Wheel Bolt Pattern & Types of Lug Nuts
Finding the right wheel bolt pattern is easy and Mike walks you through the basics to find the right custom wheel for your vehicle. Listen closely as Mike ...
To attach the car wheel to the hub, a special type of fastener is used – lug nuts. The usual shape that car wheel lug nuts have is hexagon. Currently, their assortment includes lug nuts, which can vary in many ways. This is not only the height of the lug nut, the diameter and pitch of the thread, but also the appearance, strength class and coating stability. Therefore, when planning to purchase a disk lug nut, do not neglect the advice of professionals who will help you make the right choice.
Another parameter by which lug nuts can be classified is the material of manufacture. Standard products are usually made of steel. They are characterized by optimal strength and reliability, as well as an affordable price. To increase the protective properties of the metal, as well as to give the products an attractive appearance, a chrome, galvanized coating or color coating can be applied to the surface of the lug nut.
If the wheel lug nuts must meet certain specific requirements, they can be made of aluminum. As a rule, such fasteners are used on racing cars. Their main difference is a small mass, as well as increased softness of the metal. Such lug nuts have to be tightened quite often.
When tuning can be installed lug nuts on the wheels of titanium. They are characterized by exceptional strength combined with low weight. However, it must be borne in mind that their cost is significantly higher than that of other fasteners of a similar purpose.
Stamped and alloy wheels require the use of various types of lug nuts. This is due to the fact that very often it happens that spherical wheel lug nuts are used on cast disks, and conical wheel lug nuts on stamped disks. Also, most often, stamped discs use wheel lug nuts of the open type, and cast discs have wheel lug nuts of the closed type. Another point: since the metal of the alloy wheels is relatively soft, at first after installing them, it is advisable to check the tightness of the lug nuts and bolts.