Top Best Car Replacement Mirrors 2020 – Reviews & QP Ratings17.02.2020
Many years have passed since cars appeared in people’s lives and became an everyday means of transportation. To date, no one is surprised not only by their own car, but also by various devices that help drivers in driving and controlling the situation on the road. Our rating of the best car replacement mirrors will allow you to get acquainted with the best models on the market, and choose a mirror with a huge functionality.
CIPA 11800 Ford F-150 Custom Towing Mirror
- Slides over existing mirror with wedge lock security
- Custom design ensures a perfect fit, and no annoying vibration
- Easy installation with no tools required;Does not obstruct existing mirror
- Sleek custom design compliments the existing mirror
- Does not fit 2WD XL, STX-style or Lariat
CIPA's Custom Towing Mirrors were designed to fit over standard factory rearview side mirrors, and are available in over 40 exclusive applications to fit a variety of popular truck and SUV models. The CIPA Custom Towing Mirror is durable, aerodynamic, and sleeve fitted to your vehicles specifications. These mirrors will slide snugly over your vehicles existing rearview side mirror, and features an additional adjustable mirror on the outboard end that extends your towing vision, without obstructing your existing vehicle mirror. No tools are required, and no marks or holes are left on your vehicle. The CIPA Towing Mirrors and installation knobs are made with durable ABS plastic known for its strength, rigidity, and unbreakable security. The mirror face is made with scratch-resistant glass for years of unobstructed towing use. The installation hooks are formed from a polypropylene plastic that has excellent long-term shape conformity, and provides years of installation reliability. CIPA Custom Towing Mirrors can withstand the elements to provide increased all-weather Towing Vision capability. This kit includes 1 driver side mirror, 1 passenger side mirror, 4 installation knobs, 2 left hand installation wedges, 2 right hand installation wedges, 4 felt strips, and illustrated installation instructions. Not all hardware will be required during installation. Please refer to the instructions for information on what pieces your vehicle will require. Note: These mirrors will NOT fit over STX style or Super Duty mirrors. Expand your Horizons
Brock Driver and Passenger Power Side View Mirrors with Metal Bases Replacement for 88-99 Old Body Style C/K Pickup Truck 15764757 15764758
- DOES NOT FIT 2000 Pickup Trucks or SUV Models
- Also fits 92-94 Blazer/Jimmy, 92-99 Suburban, 95-99 Tahoe/00 Classic Tahoe and 95-99 Yukon
- Comes complete and ready to install
- Designed to exactly match your vehicle's original mirror
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
The mirror features must be an exact match with your original factory mirror in order to install and operate correctly. The housing surface is not finished. You must paint the items in order to match.
Features: Power, For Standard Type, with Metal Base, with Ready-to-Paint Finish, Excludes Heat, wth Mirror Glass, with Housing.
Fitment: Chevrolet Blazer 1992 1993 1994, Chevrolet Pickup Truck (C/K only) 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998, Chevrolet Pickup Truck (C/K, Old Body Style with 5.7L engines only) 1999, Chevrolet Suburban 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998, Chevrolet Suburban (Old Body Style with 5.7L engines only) 1999, Chevrolet Tahoe 1995 1996 1997 1998, Chevrolet Tahoe (Old Body Style with 5.7L engines only) 1999, Chevrolet Tahoe (Classic, Old Body Style with 5.7L engines only) 2000, GMC Jimmy 1992 1993 1994, GMC Pickup Truck (C/K only) 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998, GMC Pickup Truck (C/K, Old Body Style with 5.7L engines only) 1999, GMC Suburban 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998, GMC Suburban (Old Body Style with 5.7L engines only) 1999, GMC Yukon 1995 1996 1997 1998, GMC Yukon (Old Body Style with 5.7L engines only) 1999.
CIPA 41000 Universal OE Style Chrome Replacment Side Mirror
- Universal position – Fits driver or passenger side
- Hardware and instructions included
- Available in two finishes – chrome or black (# 41100)
- Fully adjustable large 5.5 inch x 8.5 inch mirror head
- Details: Driver or passenger side; Manual; Flat glass; Breakaway; Non-heated; Chrome
CIPA’s Universal Break-Away Style Truck & Van Mirror replaces Ford style and other truck and van mirrors on vehicles with door mount style mirrors. It mounts on the driver or passenger side by simply turning the mirror head around to face the other direction. The mirror head is also fully adjustable during use utilizing a ball and socket attachment. The package includes 1 chrome 5.5 inch x 8.5 inch mirror head with flat glass, 1 aluminum assembly bracket, 2 mounting gaskets, 4 self-tapping screws, 4 plastic screw anchors, and installation instructions. This mirror may require drilling four 7/16” holes in the vehicle door. Factory replacement applications can use the existing holes in the vehicle in only some instances where the bracket and bolt holes line up. The mirror assembly bracket contains two mounting brackets. The top bracket is 4.75 inches long with two bolt holes. The bolt holes on the mounting bracket are 3.4375 inches apart from each other. The bottom bracket is 3.4375 inches with two bolts holes. The bolt holes on the bottom mounting bracket are 2.375 inches apart from each other. The two mounting brackets are 4.75 inches apart from top to bottom, and the bolt holes from the top bracket to bottom bracket are 5.4375 inches apart. The Universal Break-Away Style Truck & Van Mirror is also available in a black finish (part number 41100).
Driver and Passenger Side Unpainted Power Operated Non-Heated Non-Folding Side View Mirrors for 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 Nissan Altima NI1321223
- SUPERIOR QUALITY - Dependable Direct replacement automotive side view Mirror's are an economical and quality alternative to high priced OE Mirrors assemblies. All Dependable Direct parts are manufactured using high quality materials and designed to meet OEM specifications
- VEHICLE COMPATIBILITY - It is very common to have multiple variations of Mirrors styles & features for each year, make, & model. Please check the Parts link and OE Reference numbers to make sure you are getting the correct replacement side view Mirrors for your vehicle. Also make sure the Mirrors features are the same
- Mirrors FEATURES - Location: Driver and Passenger Side - Color Finish: Unpainted - Operation Type: Power - Folding Type: Non-Folding - Base Type: Textured - Prong Connector Type: 8H3P
- VEHICLE FITMENT: 2013-2018 Nissan Altima
- REFERENCE NUMBERS - Replaces Parts link #: NI1321223, NI1320223
Driving with broken Mirror's can be dangerous, not to mention illegal. You shouldn't risk your safety because of the high cost of an OE Mirrors! Dependable Direct side view Mirror's are direct replacements for factory originals but cost much less. Now you can have OE quality without the OE price.
With a Dependable Direct side view Mirrors, you get a Mirrors replacement that is identical to OE in every way from the quality to installation. Dependable Direct side view Mirror's aren't cheap universal parts that require extensive modifications to your vehicle for fitment. Dependable Direct Mirror's look, mount and function the exact same way as the original. Power and heated Mirror's have the same electrical connectors, for plug and play installation.
TYC 5800042 Compatible with NISSAN Rogue Left Non Heated Manual Replacement Mirror
- Aftermarket Replacement Mirror
To provide optimal fit and performance for your specific vehicle, each TYC replacement mirror is identical in design and construction to the OE part they replace. TYC replacement mirrors feature a wide selection of old to newer vehicles everything they produce meet all Federal SAE/DOT regulations and are FMVSS 111 compliant. Common issues with replacement mirrors are related to excessive vibration on rough roads, falling off after less than 1 year of use. TYC replacement mirrors are extensively tested against vibration on the glass, and are built to last, thanks to the strict standards within the ISO and TS certified manufacturing plants. All replacement mirrors are not created equal.
Mirror Compatible with 2009-2015 Honda Pilot Power Manual Folding Heated Paintable Passenger Side
- Direct Replacement Mirror Compatible with 2009-2015 Honda Pilot
- Kool Vue HO36ER Features: Paintable, Manual Folding, Heated, Power Glass
- Replaces OE Number: 76208SZAA11ZA & Replaces Partslink Number: HO1321248
- A high quality, Direct Fit OE Replacement Mirror, with FREE 1-year UNLIMITED mileage warranty coverage on Kool Vue items purchased thru AUTO PARTS GIANT Store
The best mirror designs are only as good as consistent manufacturing processes will allow. Kool-Vue manufacturing partners are committed to providing the highest engineering standards. Our process starts with extensive third part supplier examination. Every component has to be reviewed and inspected before assembly begins. Assembly lines are designed for maximum efficiency as well as intermediate testing points to ensure the mirrors proper outcome. Finally, all products are fit tested, powered up and rotated and all accessories such as turn signals and heat are functional. Proper processes and controls that Kool-Vue delivers on its commitment of quality.
ACDelco 10352611 Genuine GM Parts Inside Rearview Mirror with Bulbs
- Helps maximize rear visibility
- For proper installation, locate your nearest GM dealer, independent service center, or body shop
- Precise fit for ease of installation
This Genuine GM Inside Rear View Mirror, brought to you by ACDelco, is manufactured with easy installation and precise fit in mind, restoring your vehicle as close to its original condition as possible. Rear view mirrors are intended for use on the interior of your vehicle. Features include a light-sensitive mirror to dim glaring headlights behind the vehicle, a compass to ensure accurate traveling direction, dual reading lamps, and tilt functionality, which allows the driver to adjust the mirror for maximum visibility of the road behind them. Package includes bulbs. This Genuine GM Inside Rear View Mirror is made to match the fit, finish, and durability you expect when you use Genuine GM Parts.
Dorman 955-1161 Chrysler / Dodge Driver Side Powered Heated Fold Away Side View Mirror
- Perfect replacement - reverse engineered to look, fit and function exactly like the original door mirror on your vehicle's specific year, make and model
- Complete assembly - includes same mirror glass, housing, bracket and technology as the original part that came on the vehicle
- Cost-effective and reliable - functions similarly to the original part but is much less expensive than getting a replacement from the dealership or original manufacturer
- Easy installation - no special tools or equipment is necessary for installing this new part
- Ensure fit – to make sure this part fits your exact vehicle, input your make, model and trim level into the Amazon Garage
This door mirror was engineered to look, fit and function like the original mirror assembly for your vehicle's specific year, make and model. It includes the same mirror glass, housing, bracket and technology as the part that came on the vehicle. Vehicle Model Years This Part Fits Include: Chrysler Town & Country: 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 Chrysler Voyager: 2001, 2002, 2003 Dodge Caravan: 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 Dodge Grand Caravan: 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007
GMK302141067 Side View Mirrors for 1967-1968 Ford Mustang
- Meets OE Specifications
- Designed with the latest software and manufactured using modern tooling
- The same dimensions as the original factory replacement part
- See description for full vehicle fitment
The restoration experts at Goodmark have everything you need to properly complete the job. From tailgate post patches to trunk floor braces, Goodmark has the body parts you need to repair your classic or muscle car. Made to meet OE specifications for fit, form and function. Designed and manufactured from proper gauge material for ultimate strength and durability.
Fits the following vehicles: 1967-1968 Ford Mustang - Rectangular; Non-Remote
United Pacific 60027 Stainless Steel 7" X 16" West Coast Heated Mirror With Convex Mirror
- Universal 7" x 16" Stainless Steel West Coast Mirror
- Helps Improve Visibility and Reduces Accidents
- Available Heated
- Also Available with Convex Mirror for Wide Angle View
7" x 16" west coast style mirror. Heated function keeps condensation from forming on mirror. Additional convex mirror on the bottom gives greater angle view. Great for trucks, tractors, vans or work vehicles towing larger loads, great for in climate weather or cold and freezing conditions.
Amazon Best Selling Smart Mirror | 10" Touch Security Dash Cam Review and Install
The side mirror is a mandatory means of passive protection for the driver and other road users. In most cases, the right mirror is used to comfortably shift the car to the right lane when making a right turn. The left side mirror is the most basic means of viewing in the car, as it prevents an accident that may occur as a result of overtaking or when performing a left turn.
It is for these and many other reasons that high-quality mirrors are the key to safe and confident driving – the smaller the dead zone at the mirrors, the more chances to avoid an accident and see the car before the maneuver.
Variety of car mirrors
Depending on its purpose, location, as well as car brands, different rear-view mirror glass is installed:
- flat. It is often installed on trucks as an additional viewing mirror, since it has a minimum viewing angle. The advantage of this mirror is its accuracy – it does not distort the distance to objects;
- convex. This type of mirror allows you to minimize the dead zone of visibility of cars due to the large viewing angle, but at the same time they significantly increase the distance to the object in the mirror;
- aspherical. Combined mirrors-they combine parts of convex mirrors and part of a flat one, which allows you to choose the optimal visibility and viewing angle, but distortion is still present;
- mixed. This type implies the installation of several mirrors on one basis at once, which are directed in different directions. They are most often mounted on cargo transport, where there is a need to see not only the roadway behind the car, but also from the bottom of the cab, where the car remains in the dead zone almost throughout the entire overtaking maneuver.
These types of car mirrors can be installed separately or several pieces per vehicle to make viewing around the car as convenient as possible.
Setting a dead zone of car mirrors
The interior mirror does not require special installation, since it is adjusted only in the vertical plane and is responsible for a high-quality image of the car, which is located directly behind. Another situation with side mirrors: here it is important to set as large a coverage area as possible to prevent the image of the car from getting past the plane of the mirror. To do this, the side mirror is set in such a position that the driver can see the road from behind, but not see his car. By means of electronic adjustment or mechanical drive, it is rotated away from the car until the image of your own car in the mirror completely disappears.
A properly configured dead zone is almost 100% guarantee of safe overtaking for an experienced driver who takes into account all the indicators of the rear-view mirrors when performing a maneuver.
When to look in the car mirror?
There are a number of cases in which you need to check the image with the car mirrors:
- before performing any maneuver to prevent a collision with a vehicle that is also going to take your position on the road;
- when braking, to prevent a collision with a car that may be driving too close behind;
- before opening the doors of a car located near the roadway;
- when driving in reverse gear.